Tiny Changes Shift Big Things

For the past few months I've been in a state of contemplation and of searching. Searching for the real thing. And now that I've spent enough time there and I've learned all I could learn, it's time to move into a state of manifest. With that, comes action and the crazy simply beautiful idea that stepping back to see the bigger picture before leaping into the wild unknown is a necessary moment to take part in… 

And so, in stepping back I am calmly re-aligning my senses and my intuition; stocking this ship full of all the beautiful gifts I gained in my previous ventures (and leaving the not-so-beautiful behind). Ready to set sail into waters uncharted and travelling to ports unknown with the complete freedom that comes with trusting the open arms of the sea.

Journal available here   |   Tiny Tea by Your Tea.

Tiny changes shift big things… Today I'm starting my 9th journal (something I've been doing since I was 13 years old). I've always had wild and colourful journals, they had to embody me and I always put a good effort into choosing my next one based on it's cover. It seems I always started from the outside in - you know, how did I want to feel? (Talk about selling myself short - I was judging my OWN book by it's cover!) But this time I went for simple white leather. Because now I know that you can be all kinds of chaotic, creative, artistic crazy - but you don't always have to wear it on the outside. So I'm choosing to let my actions, my art and my creativity speak for itself…

And on that, music just speaks my language, it always has. I fell in love with showbiz when I was just 5 years old and I've been on stage ever since. To this day I've never experienced anything else even coming close to the feeling I get when performing on stage. Anyone who's been bitten by the bug, will tell you it's just indescribable. And so, after my relationship with music took a few wrong turns and faced some serious battles, our love has ultimately won out. Because once you take away all the outside crap - we still speak the same language… I guess I just didn't know what to say before, and now I do…

 I've always had a knowing since I was a little girl that your actions should do the talking if you're ever going to inspire others and I set out in my mind to change the world when I was about 8 years old. And now that I'm here in this moment of chrysalis - I'm putting the pieces of the puzzle-that-I-am into place. Whilst I have a good idea of what I want it to look like, I can't possibly know how it will actually end up. But what I do know is how it's making me feel whilst I'm getting there and I know that it's going to be worth it. Because if this moment is worth it now, then the sum of all the moments I live will be worth it. Like a "complete works"...

At the end of the day, we're all just the "Complete Works of *Insert your name here*"… And I personally have more in me than just the language of music. I love creating jewellery pieces for The Elemental Collection and working with crystals, learning more about the healing powers they manifest into life. I'm passionate about holistic wellness and absolutely devour the information on food and clean living that we all now have access to. I'm tapping back into my intuition and exploring the ways I can take this all out into the world and answer the questions I get weekly about "how do you do it / how did you get there". But answer them by being.

And I believe all of this can be wrapped up into something just a little magical - which in itself seems to rub some people the wrong way. On my own path I've heard time and time again that being involved in more than one creative aspect only dilutes the message and my "real" talents. But the pushing down of my other gifts has only forced me to work my way around.

That's what happens when they try to knock out a true fighter. You just keep getting back up till you learn the way they're going to throw the next punch - and once you work that out, they'll never touch them again. You won't even be in the ring.


Images here were taken from my instagram
Follow me @morganjoanel






3 peeps said something:

  1. lovely blog <3

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan! So happy to connect with you via bloghearted. This is a perfect post to get introduced to you through! I'm feeling super inspired to write a little something up about what I'm dropping behind and turning toward. Wowsa! I'm loving what I see - your logo is soooo beautiful! AHHH... and I just hopped over to your crystal shop... I'm in love!! Especially with the horizon necklace and the Aztec headpiece. I've been getting into crystals these past few months and loving it (though my knowledge is very small). Can't wait to see more of you in the community and see where this takes you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a compelling blog, will you be doing a post on bandage dress ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x