The Elemental Collection | Crystals, Leather & The Zodiac


I am a singer and musician, but above all, I am an artist.
Yes, an artist who creates music, but also an artist who designs clothing.
An artist who sketches pictures and writes poetry.
An artist who loves to cook.
A travelling artist learning the ropes of a life uncommon.
An artist who seeks to find inspiration in every moment of everyday.

Today, I am an artist who creates jewellery...

And forever, I will be a free artist.


My little jewelry adventure has begun and the crystals have finally arrived! It's been an incredible couple of months working with these energy-shifting-dream-cleansing Quartz crystals, designing and creating THE ELEMENTAL COLLECTION. I've worked with an amazing team who, interestingly, have also begun feeling the magical powers of these mystical little things. A divine collective of beautiful souls who have helped my vision come to life... And this is just the start!

Every BIG idea starts with a LITTLE action.


AN EXCLUSIVE 20% OFF DISCOUNT CODE WILL BE MAILED TO ALL MEMBERS - CLICK HERE

*PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-release in limited numbers, with the discount only for VIP members only [that's you!]. All orders will be lovingly created in Sydney, Australia and posted worldwide on or before September 25th 2013.
The full collection will be available in December 2013.

«- SHOP • MOJOMADE • ON • ETSY







2 peeps said something:

  1. Talk about perfection, I love all of the pieces!

    Hugs from Sweden <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) I doooo post worldwide! So make sure you sign up for that VIP code, I'm emailing tonight :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x