ZITE: Your Personal Magazine | Tech Tuesday |

I mentioned in my last blog-post that I'm a sucker for technology that keeps life creative and offers a connection to the rest of the world... So I thought I would start sharing some of the things I use and listen to day-to-day to get inspired and keep me on my toes! 

Apps, Podcasts and Gadgets for the fashion blogger, musician, entrepreneur, photographer, artist, designer and all clean-eating wannabe's! I'm starting up Tech Tuesdays (which I doubt I'll post to more than once a month) but I hope you enjoy what I find - and if you have any other cool suggestions as I go along, please share them in the comments section, I'd love to try new things!


Part of my weekly ritual is to hunt and gather information which ultimately leads to creative ideas... Whether it be fashion, interior design, music or new recipes, whatever mood I'm in, I find everything in one place with my ZITE App... Each Sunday or Monday I enjoy a morning coffee and a bite to eat with my own perfect Zite magazine which always gives me more than I can handle in one sitting!

ZITE is an iPad (and iPhone) app that creates a personalised magazine based on your own interests. I know there's a lot of these around, but this really is the Mecca of customised reading! Zite's insanely intuitive design grabs articles from every online nook and cranny from big online blogs, newspapers, personal style blogs, published papers etc based on your category selections and key words, making it the hardest working personal magazine out there!


The Zeitgeist (spirit of the age or spirit of the time) is the intellectual fashion or dominant school of thought that typifies and influences the culture of a particular period in time. 


Screen Shots from my ZITE...




With so much information available online today, it’s increasingly difficult and time-consuming to find the content we want and that’s where Zite comes in. Zite evaluates millions of new stories every day, looking at the type of article, its key attributes and how it is shared across the web. Zite uses this information to match stories to your personal interests and then delivers them automatically to your iPad or iPhone. And the best part is that you can rate each article and related website - making ZITE more and more intuitive as you read it... Awesome!

Scalloped potato stack with salmon, avocado salsa, fresh tomato, rocket and poached egg
@ Artisan Focacceria1/230 Palmer St, Darlinghurst

My ZITE breakfast ritual yesterday was enjoyed at a little cafe I found on Instagram - believe it or not - the images of their food were too good to resist and didn't disappoint IRL!

Check out ZITE here.









7 peeps said something:


  1. Wohh exactly what I was looking for, appreciate it for posting . I truly appreciate your post. Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for publishing such amazing content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this marvelous post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The overall look of your site is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really amazed me with your writing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this useful article , and this design blog simple and user friendly regards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x