E-Gypsy-An

E-Gypsy-An

E-Gypsy-An by mojomade   with   Topshop blazer   &   House of Harlow 1960 hoop earrings

Man, I've been having some wigged-out dreams lately. Last night I was Elvis' girlfriend whilst he was here on tour. Yep, just Elvis touring in Sydney. In 2013. And he was the hot 1968 come-back-special Elvis, you dig? Eh, EH? Ok, OK, that's the total Elvis groupie in me speaking out. He told me that he loved me and I could be his Sydney girlfriend because he had lots of girlfriends all over the world, before he got on the Eastern Suburbs line train to the airport - where it was unclear if he was catching an economy Virgin Atlantic flight or if he had a private jet. I really thought that in this day and age, Elvis Presley would have a private jet, but it seemed weird that he was catching a train with everyone else. So then I figured that since the music industry is where it is these days, they just needed to tighten the belt.

Anyways, I also dreamed that I went back to school to study Ancient Egypt - that's probably because I watched something on Foxtel about the Pharaohs before going to sleep. And that I ate cheese.

So, between the lovin' from Elvis and the Pharaohs of Egypt, I dreamt up this outfit via Polyvore. It's all Gypsy-meets-Hipster-meets-Egyptian glamour. The key is the hat (I am looking feverishly for this hat, where oh WHERE are you?!) and the over-sized Topshop boyfriend blazer. MUST HAVE.

Now I have a rather large amount of DIY's to tackle over the weekend, so I'm off to prepare...
Rock the weekend peeps x









10 peeps said something:

  1. Would love to dream about Elvis every night!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - he was sooooo hot in my dream :)

      Delete
    2. Such a funny dream!

      Love the bracelet!

      Don't miss today my Casual&Comfy look....with amazing Glitter top and New Jeans.

      Kisses from
      http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com
      Bloglovin

      Delete
  2. Love this look! Totally perfect


    x. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm if only it were actually in my closet already!

      Delete
  3. super bag |!!!!


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm literally obsessing over the sunglasses and shoes - gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dream! Long live the king! I love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice looking and quite slim. I think mens leather jackets on cwmalls.com are cool and slim looking, they are very suitable for these cool big guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x