Recording Studio Style

Making a Record

Neon Hart crochet cape, Mimi Loves Jimi flat leather boots, Gathering Eye belt & studded backpack at General Pants.

Aghhhh I feel like I've been locked in a cave for the past few weeks - albeit a creative cave of music and vocal harmonies... The thing I love most about music is the live stuff - the stage and the audience... Recording studio, not as much.  

 But we finished recording my new EP just in time for Christmas and after a few days of cocktails and mountains of food, the annual Mario Kart Wii tournament and dressing up my pooch in her favourite Christmas get-up... It's time to regroup!!
And drink a little more and watch some more DVD's and go to the beach. 

Anyways, since I haven't had a chance to blog (we were doing 12 hour days in the studio!) I put together a little collage of essentials for the recording studio... Fringing and boho crochet, hat for bad-hair days, accessories that don't jingle-jangle, a killer studded backpack for my glockenspiel and various percussion and my iPad so I can play around with vox ideas in Garage Band...

I can't wait to share the tunes with you in 2013 - hope you had a great Christmas!  
 







4 peeps said something:

  1. can't wait <3 i'm so excited:)
    Marija Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so exciting! Love all the pieces you picked out!

    lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fine photo ; DDD

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the final output! Looking forward to it :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x